Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Math-Aids.com

I love to use as many extra resources as I can for teaching, especially for those topics that need extra skill work. Our textbook series at my school only gives so much extra resources that I like. Typically I head on over to commoncoresheets.com. Sometimes I don't find what I want there (don't get me wrong, I still love this site. I recently discovered their spelling word activities).

As I was saying, I'm always looking for new sites to use. I recently discovered math-aids.com. I am absolutely in love with this site. I've been able to find those extra resources for my math topics, and I love that I can slightly manipulate what will be on the worksheet. Another feature I love is that I can print the document or just download it to my computer to save! I love downloading the PDF file to have for future use, and so I can upload it to Showbie rather than wasting paper to print it.

I highly recommend that you add this site to your list of must haves for math!

No comments:

Post a Comment