Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Board Builder by Discovery Education

This is my follow up post on Discovery Education. In my 1-1 meeting with a company representative I learned that DE offers more than just videos. I learned about creating assignments and quizzes, but I also learned about this awesome feature called Board Builder. It's a giant educational Pinterest board! I feel there is no limit to your options for this feature. My first time using the Board Builder was for sub plans. I was going to be out, but wanted to continue on with my lessons. So I used the Board Builder to teach my lesson to the students so they could complete their work. I'm excited to explore it more this summer for setting up my reading centers, and pairing it with my mentor texts. if you have Discovery Education access, dive into the program and enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment