Pages

Friday, July 31, 2026

Updating Decade Old Content

 I'm embarrassed to say that a lot of the content on my TPT store is from when I was teaching 4th grade. At the time, it was great content, that I made using PowerPoint. You read that right, PowerPoint. I'm slowly taking the time to update these products that are about 15 years old at this point. My goal with the refresh is to help the customers that previously purchased the product, and for the product to hopefully last another 15 years. 


  • This is a fun math activity with math problems based around Spring. Topics this worksheet covers include:
    - Area and Perimeter
    - Multiplication
    - Division
    - Addition using a table
    - Fractions (Addition,Subtraction, Simplifying)
    - Word Problems










  • Make multiplication review fun with this Multiplication Maze: Find the Hidden Treasure! Students solve multiplication problems to determine the correct path through the maze. Wrong answers lead to dead ends, encouraging students to check their work and try again.







  • Make every classroom celebration extra special with these bright, colorful Printable Treat Labels! Perfect for attaching to candy, snacks, and small student gifts throughout the school year.









  • Make the First Week of School Meaningful, Engaging, and Stress-Free! Start the school year with confidence using this 22-page Back-to-School Activities Bundle designed specifically for Grades 3–5! This print-and-go resource helps students build classroom community, reflect on personal goals, strengthen problem-solving skills, and get excited about the year ahead through engaging, hands-on activities.




  • Turn Classroom Procedures into an Exciting Detective Mission! Skip the long classroom lectures and transform procedure practice into an engaging classroom adventure!

    With this fully editable Google Slides resource, students become Classroom Procedure Detectives as they solve clues, explore your classroom, and learn important routines in a fun, interactive way.



Some of my resources are currently getting a complete refresh to align with the latest research and best practices in education. One of the biggest updates is my Reading Interactive Notebook.

After spending considerable time learning about and researching the Science of Reading, I've been redesigning this resource to better reflect evidence-based instructional practices while keeping it engaging and classroom-friendly.

I'm excited to share the updated version with you soon! In the meantime, take a look at a few sneak peeks of what's coming.

 

    




No comments:

Post a Comment